Product Catalogue

Interior

Terms and Conditions

1. Generally

Receipt of acknowledgement of order by the client, constitutes your acceptance that our conditions are the only conditions that apply to the contract notwithstanding any purported terms put forward by you.
The placing if your order is "An Invitation to Treat" and as such a Contract will only be in place upon our acceptance of your offer by way of debiting your Credit Card for the agreed amount.

2. Payment Terms

40% of order value shall be payable on placing the initial order, the remaining 60% upon receipt of goods. Upon confirmation of placing an order, 40% of the total order value will be deducted from your account and the remaining 60% upon receipt of the goods. By placing an order using a credit / debit card over the internet you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. All prices exclude VAT, except where stated otherwise.

3. Products

We reserve the right to alter any details or design of products illustrated without prior notice and while every effort is be made to describe goods accurately on this website no warranty is given as to accuracy and no responsibility will be accepted for error or mis-description and any resulting loss

4. Retention of Title

Business Designs retain title to all goods supplied until payment is received in full

5. Quotations and contracts

The prices are based on today's current costs of production and in the event of any increase in wages or costs of materials to us occurring after the confirmation or accepted contract, we shall be entitled to charge such increases to you

6. Delivery & Lead Times

Every effort will be made to deliver on time, but any delivery day or lead time specified is a best estimate and no liability is accepted for any loss arising from delay or error in the delivery of the goods. All deliveries will be charged at the prevailing rates applying at the date of such delivery.
Special rush deliveries can usually be arranged but will usually be subject to additional charges.

7. Claims

Claims arising from damages, delay or partial loss in transit must be made in writing to us, so as to reach us within 5 days of delivery. All claims shall be made in writing to us, so as to reach us within 5 days of receipt of goods or such goods shall be deemed to comply as to quality and quantity with the terms of the contract.
You must examine all goods delivered at the time of delivery and confirm receipt using the 'delivery from' despatched with the goods. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused arising from damage caused to the goods in transit unless loss or damage is noted on the delivery at the time of delivery.
Claims in respect of non-delivery must be made in writing so as to reach us within 4 days from receipt of our invoice.

8. Liability

Save in so far as defects in the goods cause death, injury or damage to personal property, our liability for any loss or damage suffered by you in respect of the goods shall be limited to the contract value of the goods.

We can accept no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the supply of goods under this contract unless you have fully complied with the notification of claims procedures set out in 7.

Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the right of a consumer.

9. Cancellation Charges

A minimum charge of 40% of the order value be levied on all cancelled orders.

10. Quantity changes to orders

Any changes in quantity ordered must be made in writing to us prior to commencement of processing. Any increase in the order must be regarded as a separate contract unless written notification is received before work commences on the original order.

11. Small orders


Where you require a quantity smaller than the minimum quantity shown, this is normally possible but usually carries a small order surcharge, please contact for an exact quotation.

12. Force Majeure

We will not be held responsible for failure or delay in the carrying out of our obligations under the contract arising out of any cause outside our reasonable control or by inability to procure materials or articles except at higher prices due to any such cause and in such circumstances we shall be entitled by notice to terminate the contract in whole or in part without incurring any liability to you.

RSS Feed | XML Sitemap | HTML Sitemap

Office Furniture London | Reception Seating | Office Furniture Bristol | Business Furniture | Boardroom Furniture
Ergonomic Office Furniture | Office Screens Bristol | StorageWall | Office Chairs London | Office Desks London
Office Designs London